Her name is Annetta, she is the first child (i am second) of my mom. My sister was dazzling on the red carpet today. Oh my… the shoes! (I just had to start with the shoes😃😃) , the dress, the hair, the accessories, the cloak and cap – one word: exquisite, gorgeous, amazing!(Sorry, I couldn’t choose one word).
She has completed a Bachelor of Law from the University of South Africa, I am very happy and proud of her. Surely it wasn’t easy finding the balance between her studies, a full-time job, being a wife and a mother of three- ages Six, Three and One. She is a super woman indeed. Being at the graduations venue and seing all those beautiful people with cloaks and caps i could not help it but think of my graduation day , which was on the 10th October 2016.
My sister and I are actually the 1st people to obtain a higher education qualification in our family, so this is exceptional for us and we believe our siblings and our extended family members are also going to follow on these footsteps. We have started a new tradition!
Some of my favourite quotes:
- “Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do” Brian Tracy
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing” Walt Disney
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up” Vince Lombrdi
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated” Maya Angelou
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right” Henry Ford
Are you happy with what you have? are you happy with what you see? Are you satisfied with your life? If NO, Take a stand and make the change you want to see. I have not arrived my destination too, i will keep pushing and fighting no matter how long it takes, i won’t stop until i am were i want to be.
Thank you for visiting my blog💓! Now don’t be a stranger, let me know you were here by a like and/or a comment.